C'est ici, où j'écris.

trust me, darling.



     I was able to see this movie with my mother when I was down in Arizona last week.  The movie was exactly what I expected...as if the music universe EXPLODED all over the crowd's face and body leaving only a few with the music shards and remnants that I never quite washed off.  For every music guru, song writer, producer, DJ, enthusiast, connoisseur, for anyone who ever was/is/will be affected by the movement music creates in humans out there...I'm telling you now: go see this movie.  It truly is brilliant to see a song go through it's entire creative process.  These are the finished products:

1.  My Any Time of Day Favorite:  "Wayfaring Stranger"
I don't think Pretty Lights necessarily did the best job as a Producer, but the feel he captured with the song is my favorite. 

2. Favorite Sound:  "Breakin' A Sweat" Skrillex/The Doors

3.  The Most Artsy Enjoyable:  "A La Modeliste" Mark Ronson

4.  Most Talented DJ The Crystal Method(and my mother's favorite):               

5. Classically Classic Rap Song: DJ Premier/Classical - Vivaldi

0 responses to "RE:GENERATION"

Leave a Reply

Labels