C'est ici, où j'écris.

trust me, darling.


   I'm leaving on another adventure tonight.  I've been looking forward to this trip for a few months now.  I'm going with LIGA International Flying Doctors of Mercy  on another escapade in El Fuerte and San Blas, Mexico to work in a weekend clinic shadowing all kinds of doctors. I'm extra excited for this one for a number of reasons.

    1. There's going to be a Neurosurgeon on this trip.  Why is this special? Well, how it works is different doctors choose to fly their own planes down and so every trip (they do about 7 a year) there's a different array of professions to choose from to shadow  And Neurosurgery is my favorite but there's never been a neurosurgeon on the same trip as I before.  I hope they have a brain surgery.  I've been dying to see one let alone be able to participate in one.  So I'm stoked. 

    2. My dearest friend Tori Paws is coming. I've never taken a friend with me before and I know she will love it. 
    3. My Mom is coming. She's basically one of the greatest humans I know and the most fun to be around..  Here is her name used in a sentence: "Of course the trip is going to be exciting, Shannon Lynch is going."
    4. My lovely, Spanish speaking aunt is coming as well.  Laura, I love her. 
    5. My Uncle, Mr. Dr. Podiatrist who also speaks Spanish and initially introduced us to LIGA after working with them for several years.  Dave.
   6.  After all the work is done, in El Fuerte, we're flying elsewhere to go Whale watching.  WHALE WATCHING, PEOPLE. I'M GOING TO KISS/TOUCH/CARESS A FREAKING MAMMAL OF THE SEA.

   So like I said, I'm extra excited. If you're excited too, then maybe you start thinking about coming with me next time. 

0 responses to "Like A Spanish Sunday...But Mexican"

Leave a Reply

Labels