C'est ici, où j'écris.

trust me, darling.




      From my cousin, Jessica who is a doing incredible things in the realms of science as an amazing Neuroscientist: Here is some great advice from a very wise man, to anyone that wants to learn 
neuroscience:


"Learning neuroscience is a challenge. One reason is that it is difficult to begin by presenting the 'big picture' and then move to the details. Instead, in most cases one can't understand the big picture without knowing the details. Usually it is not until the end of the course that all the pieces start to 'come together'. This causes anxiety. The most important advice I can give is, be patient. The big picture will eventually become clear."                           ~ Dr. Oswald Steward ~

      Neuroscience, I love it.  It's my favorite section at Barnes & Noble.  A good 50% of the books I revel in contain a trace of it.  I hope to one day play a small part in this field of science after my education.  Taking the first step, patience, and hard work, my friends. 

0 responses to "Neuroscience"

Leave a Reply

Labels