C'est ici, où j'écris.

trust me, darling.

David Guetta is the bomb.

I'm devoting my life to FUN this next week. I know it's been FUN lately but I'm going to make it a priority to party every night. That's what college life is about, especially when you don't have the college to worry about, only the life part to fulfill.
Tonight's my last chill night I've decided. It's when everyone else is celebrating Valentine's day. So I'm sending Valentine's CD's that have nothing to do with love but everything to do with having fun. Hence track 1: Sexy Chick by David Guetta; track 2: I Can Transform Ya by Chris Brown..and so on and so on.
Other goals for the week: I'm going to submit an article into Salt Lake's underground magazine called SLUG MAGAZINE. I love it, music scene is 50 % of the articles and the other 50 % is made up of skateboarding, snowboarding, clubs, bars, and vegetarian joints. Like I said, awesome.

1 response to "Sexy Chick"

  1. OMG SAM I LOVE YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

    Move here. Let's be friends. And we can go to India.

    Kcool.

    Natalie

Leave a Reply

Labels