C'est ici, où j'écris.

trust me, darling.

Things I am incredibly excited about:

1. The Michael Jackson showcase on Friday for Club Style! I'm still working on the moves, I love our dance. These kids can dance like black folks, in this case, like Michael Jackson.
2. My hammock. My amazing Russians, Olga and Dasha, are letting me hang it from their balcony upstairs. I've been chilling at their place lately. I cut Olga's hair, talked with her family via Skype, her little russian nephew taught me how to count to ten, watched a movie, and had a tea sesh. I absolutely adore them. So very very much.
3. My birthday is next Friday. I'll be 20, and I feel great about that. One more year and I can go clubbing anywhere I want.
4. Potential second job. Maddie, one of my lovely roommates, is helping me get a job at her work place.
5. Mail. I've been getting some sweet packages. Little Blair, my brotha's, my mum, anonymous brownies? Thank you. Mail is one of the best things in this world. Speaking of brotha's: Parker is turning into a man...and it's hilarious. I guess I should not be thrown off by that fact, but in all honestly it's throwing me hard. Every time I talk to that boy on the phone his voice is a little deeper and I'm positive his hand's wing span interferes with him gripping the increasingly smaller cell phone.
6. I'm composing a song on the piano. It's about time I work on this. Sometimes I pretend Beethoven and I were friends in the preexistence.
7. My friend Cynthia is going to take a 'family portrait' for my roomies and I with her beautiful Canon 35mm and it's going to look a little something like this:


Michael Jackson - Black or White (Vs. Afrojack & Martin Solveig - John Marr Hello Edit)

0 responses to "BLACK OR WHITE"

Leave a Reply

Labels