C'est ici, où j'écris.

trust me, darling.


I had to look up how to spell LLOYD on google and that gives me 5 times more satisfaction in knowing we chose that name for our band.

Our trip was awesome by the way, and when I say awesome I mean it. It was a blast of sweeeeet car rides, thrift stores, diners, chocolate MLK, snowmobiles, four wheelers, laughing so much my face and abs are literally sore still, letters (cheers.), little crazypunksweetfun children, "LET ME GET IN ON THIS", Amanda Bynes, visiting the Lava Hot Springs, meeting cool Idahoans there, rambunctious Sunday school, drawing (MOON), grandma jewelry, sleeping in, basking near fires, THE shoe box, the sauna ("Sorry Harley, we're going to go sweat now"), leap frog (that's right), Sash's parents, running across a silo of 50,000 potatoes then sliding down a 50 foot drop of potatoes, getting muddy from it, card games, jelly beans, making bracelets, beads, and dancing.

All in 3 days time.
Can't wait to go back.

0 responses to "THE ROYAL LLOYDS"

Leave a Reply

Labels