C'est ici, où j'écris.

trust me, darling.

IT WAS AMAZING, the French woman inside of me was finally liberated.   
Je t'aime France, et tout les choses françaises.
Chateau de Fontainebleau
Click here to view the Photo Album, Photo Book, and Website I created to document our voyage à Paris.  C'est s'appelle "Trop La Classe" parce que...c'était. 

Taking a Nap at our Hotel, "Salut Jet Laggation"

Bordeaux. "And then she suddenly became a peachy, glazed dessert."
I took this.  And this happened.  All are true. 

The Moulin Rouge.  I felt scandalous just taking a picture of it. 
The Eiffel Tower & I. I then realized that love can take building form. 
Sacre Coeur.  I can never spell heart right in French.  I must not have one. "Il  était bondé . Là, à l' église."

0 responses to "Voyage to France"

Leave a Reply

Labels