C'est ici, où j'écris.

trust me, darling.

No. 

Not today at least, it's been such a good day.  Why? Because I love a lot of things in my life right now.  Yes, I'm making another list people, it's what I do. 


The "Life, I'm Liking Loving You  As Well As These Other Things Right Now" List:
- rock climbing
- my friends Sasha, Danielle, Melanie, & Kristopher
- the muscles sprouting on my forearms
- music, particularly this song by The Botaniks feat. Bernhoft - Fond of Jane and this song by Usher - Climax
- my job and the women I work with, its nice to be surrounded by people older than you sometimes
- my iPhone
- yoga in the mornings
- relationship advice from the father, stepmum, & real mum. 
- crisp mountain air - Utah summers are incredible
- the great weather
- mechanical pencils
- Amazon prime
- Southwest Airlines - I leave for AZ tonight
- my next weeks layout: climbing e'ry day, sailing, Mexico con mi madre, & American Fork canyon climb w/friends
- my next 6 weeks plans: California w/Tori, a huge party, St. George lake trip, Zion's National Park, then off to Paris with Melanie!
- more hours at work = more money, we all love that green stuff
- General Conference talks in the morning
- my Book of Mormon, was so excited reading today
- clean laundry, warm bed, clean room, food in my cupboards, and rent, car, and speeding ticket are over and done with.
- BYU
- random facebook messages from friends you haven't talked to since you were 15
- 6 more hours until I am done with work. 

0 responses to "Stop Loving Everything"

Leave a Reply

Labels