C'est ici, où j'écris.

trust me, darling.

Midnight bike ride with my room mates. Its the last time we are together. We are each leaving to a different state, city, apartment, & house.
We've had some good times this semester, especially adventures with Kelly.  I'm going to miss these girls. We may never see each other again.
I'm used to change.  Its what I do.  But this time, I'm scared to turn the page to another chapter.
Thrown into the world again left to find valuable learning experiences to take home with me.
Home. Another thing missed.  The comfort, the people who know who I am, the people who automatically love me. I'm a lucky soul to have a great home.
I feel like a piece of my tissue is bottled in lovely Regina Spektor's song on Far, Genius Next Door.  Oh Regina, how do you translate your insides so flawlessly? I must know. 

Regina Spektor - Genius Next Door

You can find the sheet music for the piano HERE.
you can thank me later

0 responses to "Bike Riding With the Stars"

Leave a Reply

Labels